Ages 3 – 12 yrs
- Join our small, FUN-filled classes, which are broken into age-appropriate groups for maximum learning.
- With wall to wall padding, all in-ground trampolines, and sprung floors, our gym is the safest in town!
- We have competitive, elite sized equipment for the older kids and safer smaller sized “just for kids” equipment for the younger set.
- Our instructors all go through a safety certification course as well as initial instructor certifications and ongoing monthly training.
- We have small class sizes and staff who love working with younger children.
- Romp & Roll (3-4 yrs) • 45 mins – This co-ed class is for the kids ready to follow the teacher without mom or dad. Tumbling, trampoline, balance beam and bars. Introduces the basics of gymnastics on smaller versions of the apparatus.
- GymKids 1 (5-6 yrs) Beg • 45 mins – Coed. Introduces the basics of gymnastics on smaller
versions of the apparatus- Tumbling, trampoline, balance beam and bars.
- Gym Boys 2 (4-6 yrs) Adv Beginner • 45/min – (By teacher recommendation) For kids who want to pursue gymnastics and have mastered Gym Kids 1 or Romp & Roll skills.
- Gym Boys 3 (4-6 yrs) Intermediate • 45/min – By teacher recommendation. Intermediate class focuses on advancing & combining skills into routines. Student will have the opportunity to perform at special events (non-competitive).
- Gym Boys 4/5 (4-6 yrs) Advanced • 45/min 2x/wk – Girls or Boys only and meets twice a week.
- Boys Level 1 (7-12 yrs) Beg • 45 min – Introduces the basics of boys gymnastics: highbar, parallel bars, vault, pommel horse, tumbling & trampoline.
- Boys Level 2 (7-12 yrs) Adv Beg • 45 min – Progressing to intermediate skills on all boy’s events.
- Boys Level 3 (7-12 yrs) Int • 45 min – Progressing to advanced skills on all boy’s events.
Elastic shorts, T-shirt, and gym shoes (available in our pro shop).