Ages 3 – 12 yrs
- Join our small, FUN-filled classes, which are broken into age-appropriate groups for maximum learning.
- With wall to wall padding, all in-ground trampolines, and sprung floors, our gym is the safest in town!
- We have competitive, elite sized equipment for the older kids and safer smaller sized “just for kids” equipment for the younger set.
- Our instructors all go through a safety certification course as well as initial instructor certifications and ongoing monthly training.
- We have small class sizes and staff who love working with children.
- Romp & Roll (3-4 yrs) • 45 mins – This co-ed class is for the kids ready to follow the teacher without mom or dad. Tumbling, trampoline, balance beam and bars. Introduces the basics of gymnastics on smaller versions of the apparatus.
- GymKids 1 (5-6 yrs) Beg • 45 mins – Coed. Introduces the basics of gymnastics on smaller
versions of the apparatus- Tumbling, trampoline, balance beam and bars.
- Gym Girls 2 (4-6 yrs) Adv Beginner • 45/min – (By teacher recommendation) For kids who want to pursue gymnastics and have mastered Gym Kids 1 or Romp & Roll skills.
- Gym Girls 3 (4-6 yrs) Intermediate • 45/min – By teacher recommendation. Intermediate class focuses on advancing & combining skills into routines. The student will have the opportunity to perform at special events (non-competitive).
- Gym Girls 4/5 (4-6 yrs) Advanced • 45/min 2x/wk – Girls or Boys only and meets twice a week.
- Girls Level 1 (7-12 yrs) Beg • 45 min – Introduces the basics of gymnastics: tumbling, trampoline, balance beam, bars and vault.
- Girls Level 2 (7-12 yrs) Adv Beg • 45 min – (prerequisite: Girls Lvl 1) Progressing skills in tumbling, trampoline, balance beam, bars and vault.
- Girls Level 3 (7-12 yrs) Int • 45 min (prerequisite: Girls Lvl 2)
- Girls Level 4 (7-12 yrs) Adv • 2x/wk 45 min (prerequisite: Girls Lvl 3) – This 2x/wk class improves strength & flexibility in addition to teaching advanced gymnastics skills.
- Girls Level 5 (7-12 yrs) Adv • 2X/wk 75 min ea (prerequisite: Girls Lvl 4) – Improves strength & flexibility in addition to teaching advanced gymnastics skills.
- Rec Team (7-12yrs) Adv • 2X/wk • 90 min ea – This class is longer to focus on higher level skills and to improve the strength and endurance eventually needed for team.
Leotard or biketard, & gym shoes (available in our pro shop).